1. stewed meat or roast meat with heavy sauce，such as steak and roast duck- with strong wines such as Montefalco Rosso、Assisi Young and Palaia
2. spicy food - fresh wines with little tannin and medium+ body, some sweetness or a spicy note is preferred，such as the sweet Vignola and the full body &spicy Martavello.
3. sweet food- fragrant wine with little tannin such as Assisi Rosato
4. steamed or poached food : fresh wine with delicate structure，such as Soana
5. deep fried foods or nuts or ham：wine with little tannin but good structure，such as Martavello or Spumante Rose di Sagrantino. the structure and complexity of the wine will be highlighted
don't have shell seafood with high tannin wine
don't have sheep meat with Sauvignion Blanc
don't have chili or sweet food with “big wines”